My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Aah.

Aloha,
Well, while watching my country lose against Ireland and their 66% possession, I have managed to finish that piece of english work.
Now, when I can be bothered. I should finish my IT website work thing.

But for now, I will insult an ad I saw this morning. Well afternoon. Seeing as, once again, I woke up past noon. I think the CoCo Pops people and that blasted monkey, rat thing are trying to get the younger generation into drugs and smoking, with their new CoCo Pop straws, which look, too much like a spliff for conincidence. So, You'd rather have a puff of Coco Smoke?

Hmm, seeing as I'm posting about things.
I may aswell mention Bingo. Anyone ever played bingo on playandwin.co.uk?
I think I might be the only person who hasn't won. Satan runs that game.

I'm serious.

I'm like, one number away from Bingo (and loads of tokens and an actual chance of winning money) and some other bastard wins. Pah. Fuck you bingo.

Ooo, look, someone died in rugby, who was that?
Some Irish dude. Tripped over a Welshman I suppose. Or slipped on a frozen slab of Gavin Henson's gel.

Anyone see yesterday's match? Scotland and England. An interesting Haka\Dance\Death\Flame thingy at the beginning, watching some of the Scottish tackles, you'd be forgiven if you'd thought you'd just tuned into some sortof wrestling match. Bloody hell. The English were flying.
Also, I want one of those funny robot things. I want it to play the Famous Grouse theme tune as it falls off cliffs.

Anyhoo. That's pretty much all I have to say on rugby, spliffs and satanic bingo for now.

Sam.
The Biscuit Tin... Hm, an interesting name for a blog.

There goes Ireland again. I think there's going to be alot of beer sold when Ireland win.
Victory beer in Ireland and Welsh drowning their sorrows. In err. Wales.

Perhaps if we layed mines on the pitch.. We could blow up the opposition?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home