My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Monday, February 20, 2006

IT'S AN OUTRAGE

Aloha,
Well overpricing has become. Overpriced...

Being British, I think I've earned my rights to moan over little things.. Like 40p
The constant lateness of public transport, the lack of respect for anything in schools, the neverending testing just to check I can find out the angle of my house if the wind is blowing 25mph east and I built my house on unapproved tarmac... And that I can write essays and stories even though I don't want to become a writer, also, I need to learn the electric configuration of atoms, in case I find myself in the position where I suddenly need to run a Nuclear Plant.

But there we are.

Anyway.

Those evil people who own Odeon (Terra Firma - A money-thirsty, power-hungry private equity firm who bought Odeon and UCI for more than £250m) have bumped the prices up from £3.70 to £4.10. Why? Perhaps they need more money to build some extra letters outside?

The chippy has put up the prices of the yummy chips by 25p. What's this? Fat tax? Chips make people fat? No. People who eat chips every ten minutes make themselves fat.
I want a small chips for £1. But no. It's £1.05
Large chips? £1.45

Not good.

The bus people?
No. They have taken two years of cheapness away. You could get an Under 18 and travel everywhere for £1.90 now it's an Under 16. Next year I'll have to pay lots. Yea.
You wonder why people get cars.

So. Damn You Terra Firma. (This Hurts) DAMN YOU CHIPPY! FOR WANTING MORE MONEY AND FOR SHUTTING ON SUNDAY! YOU BASTARDS! AND DAMN YOU GOVERNMENT.

THIS IS FREE SPEECH.

OUTRAGE OVER.

Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home