My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Fondue Fountain

Aloha,
Yesterday was Jonny and Elliot's Double Birthday Death Duel. They both died.
No, joking, Elliot died. He got shot by Jonny's new arrows.*

Anyway, between shouting, falling over on slippery floors, throwing random objects at people and eating chips, I was able to stare and eat from the Fondue Fountain, yum.
Mm, by the end of the night we were drinking from the fountain, drinking fondue is an interesting experiance. I never thought I'd ever come to a point where I couldn't eat more choccy. But there it was.
That evil fountain was laughing at me, when I wasn't drinking from it, it was calling me...
Trying to make me "more fat".
But the choccy was good. So there we go..

Also, a warning for anyone visiting Jonny's house, you'll be watched by a top of the range CCTV camera.. Even in the dark... And if seen, you'll have 11 arrows piercing your face.

Sam.
*Elliot isn't really dead.

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:59:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great duel eh sam,
    great blog, if only i cood see sense and...

    no thats never going to happen.

    great bit with the fondue.
    reminds me of ollie trying 2 eat a strawberry doude in chocalate and not succeeding, terribly.
    also of the chocalaty goodness of the fondue... on my face
    thanx sam,

    arse

    God

     
  • At Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:00:00 am, Blogger DairyMilkDevil said…

    You are forgetting.
    I AM GOD.

    Yea, Ollie got more choccy everywhere than Dabbz did..

    Plus, you needed the choccy on your face.
    WarPaint.

    Sam.
    (God)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home