My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Kinda pissed off..

Aloha,
Well, after finishing my amazing 21 page epic English coursework, on possibly the most tedious tasks ever - Henry V (Shake-a-speer)
AND TODAY!
WE ARE SET ANOTHER ESSAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

It isn't as bad as I make out. It's seven paragraphs. But it's still a pain in the ass.

Seeing as I'm updating, I'll give this weeks "maths lowdown"
Let's see how boring I can make this..

Hmm, Our math teacher really is demented. She told us she saw a pig fly past the window. Desperately I tried to find it, but I couldn't see it. Therefore. She must be dillusional, or I can't see them. Abit like how no-one can see the radiation titanium squirrels give off. But whatever.
Oh yea, and she is an stupid, evil, biatch. Making me attempt some question, when I'm obviously half-baked by the sauna that is the maths classroom, practically falling off my chair in stunned boredom and sheer tired.. ness, finally getting to me that I "need" to answer the question because "I have all the answers today" - I spend around 5minutes staring at the board, muttering an array of numbers, sin, cos and other related bollocks and then I decide to give up - Then she starts complaining and giving a speech on how "It's not nice.."

To be honest. I don't give a flying fuck.

Also. I'd like to know what or who "it" is, If he ain't nice. I need to avoid him\her.. It?

I'm bored by the amount of political crap that is broadcasted on my tv, no-one cares who or what runs the country, anymore, systems don't work and people don't vote when they need to be "re-established" "re-started" "re-structured" "re-decorated" or whatever.

I have much more to say.
I often do.
But, It's for another time. I'm tired.

Sam.
Titanium squirrels, are actually made of titanium. Not silver. Yea, I know. Some people still make that mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home