My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bonjour.

Well,
I thought I may aswell give the world a little window onto my recent doings.
*Cartoon Window* Peer closer, and you see there is nothing.

Well, let's talk education, NO, come back!
Aaah, well, for those also doing their GCSE's, I wish you luck with excuses for late coursework, I've just finished a shoddily done piece of Drama Coursework, myself, Dan and Rebecca who I probably haven't blogged about before - Have taken GCSE Drama and have formed our little group.
We are supposed to be working on a tradgedy we chose 9/11, it must be 15 minutes long, and so far we have a grand total of 00minutes.
Yes, that's right because one of us is never working whether it be me and Dan creating pointless (but fun) tigerstick fightscenes or Rebecca running away from Dan's ass-slapping hand we have done no work in the many weeks we have had.

So, I have come up with a plan.
We don't do the work. I have looked at the AQA Drama stuffs and we can do a technical piece of work instead, so, if we spilt our group and join another group becoming that particular group's set designer\lighting\sound consultant we can still get a good mark. Enter shoddy coursework.

Anyhoo. That should work. Or not.

Well, I just realized I gave no blog of what happened at the doctors, well, short story -err, shorter, I got some E45 wash crap to "take care of my skin" and some pills and finally Zineryt =P The crap combined with Zinc to make my face amazing.
That's about it.

Sam.
Maths: It's like a cold disgusting expresso... In the morning... The Afternoon and At Night...
I use Zineryt to stop my face melting off. *Cheap Smile and holds up bottle of Zineryt*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home