My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm Still Alive.

Hello.
Yes, believe it or not, the blog isn't abandoned.
I am here, I still walk around and stumble into cars. But I am here.

Well, with me being in the "Here is my life for the past few days. Read it or feck off mood" I shall do some catch-up.

I am back at skoole. So far, I have been late everyday due to the crapticity of my local bus services, we have been supplied with a different driver everyday, who doesn't know how to work some aspect of the bus, such as the doors, the ticket system or the UK driving laws...

Ironically, the first day back I arrived with my form tutor mid-speech about the reinforced skoole rules, such as being punctual.

Anyhoo. Most of it is all a blur, but I do know that I am in vaguely interesting subjects that I enjoy or maybe good at... Some of the teachers are good, I won't go into it for those mental stalkers out there who might try to find me by reasearching everything I have said and matching it up to the one and only me.

So, skoole is alrite. I think.

Studio8 has picked up its camera and inspiration is flowing around.
As long as there is music. I will have my inspiration.
There, you can quote me on that while I am living in New Zealand or wherever, as the best director ever.
I am awaiting news from the BBC, I had a dream that I was shortlisted - The feeling was immense, I felt like I was going to explode with happiness...
That probably isn't going to happen.

Moving on. Let me think...
Guitar didn't sell. Damn you ebay.
Not buying iPod. Damn you Apple.
Buying computer instead. I want to build it. But my dad thinks it won't work.
Nintendo Revoulution is supposed to be shown in Tokyo in about 4-5 days for those who care.
It's raining cake and my face is on fire.

It burns.

Sam.
Sloganizer Returns.

generated by sloganizer.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home