My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

ITS CRAZY SENSIBLE!

Aloha!
Well, a few days ago after leaving Jonny's house, Jonny and my magical self were walking down his driveway and I introduced the topic about Honda...

Jonny: "**Some Text Missing**"
Sam: "Seen the new Honda advert? With the crazy logical stuff?"
Jonny: "No"
Sam: "Oh, well, Honda have released, wait for it, TWO hydrogen cars in New York!"

The O-Zone layer, it's growing back!
The Polar Ice Caps, they're re-freezing!
Global Warming is Gone!

NO.
2 Hydrogen cars, well done to Honda on that creation.
However, two hydrogen cars, a few million giant diesel cars...
I'm having a feeling, that pollution and global warming are still an issue.

Sam.
"It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, for me and I'm feeling good..."
-Muse. Feeling Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home