My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This. Is A Serious Problem.

Aloha.
I would like to share my hate of a certain televised amphibious creature to the United Kingdom and users of the internet.
This is a dual complaint, about creepy chain mail and the "Crazy Frog".

Here is a copy of a e-mail I recieved today:

when u already start reading this dont stop or else sumtin bad will happen my name is teddy i am 7 years old with blonde hair and scary eyes i have no nose or ears. i am dead if you do not send this to 15 ppl in the next 5 min i will appear tonight by your bed with a knife and kill u this is no joke something good will happen to u tonight at 10:22 someone will call u or talk to u online and say i love you dont break it


Apart from the obvious grammar and spelling problems it is quite creepy and I hate these e-mails.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SOME CREEPY "teddy"!
I DON'T WANT TO SEND THIS SHIT TO OTHER PEOPLE. LEAVE MY PRETTY E-MAIL BOX ALONE.
Also, this was recieved through my Microsoft Account with "Added Spam and Junk Protection".

Onto Part2.
The "Crazy Frog"

You thought it was safe to surf the internet, you got your pop-up blocker to avoid the anked people coming after you again, you got your virus and privacy control to stop the 50 year old man with no job and no life sending messages that will find you, blow your computer up and steal your entire life, bank account and even change where your next TESCO orer is delivered to.
But you never thought, about...

BANNER ADS.

THAT PLAY SOUND...

Yes. While innocently reading my death threat, I almost jumped out of the window when the Fucking Axel F. Crazy Frog "HIT" began playing on full volume on a banner ad. A Microsoft MSN banner ad.

I hate the crazy frog.

Do you know what the tv liscense is?
It's so there is no adverts on BBC right?
No.
Its protection money, we pay the BBC, they pay Jamster so BBC remains frog free.

Yes. Please. If you have any sense you will help me destroy Crazy Frog or at least punch him off the invisible bike.

Sam.
Arrrg. Kill That Frog.

By the way. Hello to any insane people or people who are called "Crazy" this sexually confuzzled frog is a disgrace to crazies everywhere.

Seriously. Everywhere.

Update on that creepy mail. I spent 5minutes typing this, so I cannot send it away. Sorry.
If there is no post from me tomorrow, the worst has happened.
Or. I can't be bothered.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home