My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, June 24, 2005

An Explanation

Aloha,
I will just explain, why this blog isn't as updated as it should be...
In my house, I have 3 sisters, 2 of them have found the "amazing" msn messenger and now "need" to be constantly talking to the friend they were talking to less than 5minutes ago on the phone.

Another thing, when they steal the internet from me, they run downstairs and ring people, asking "Hey, Bitch, do you want to come on MSN?" (Minus the bitch)
Why ask? What's the point?
I go on msn and talk to the people who are there, I don't ring Bev at 10pm saying, would you like to come online...
We text. Haha.

Anyway, Sam is without his internet for most of the night, so until there is a sharedness through a wireless router thing, Sam, will be stealing the internet and updating his blog. More often.

Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home