My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Barry Scott. Cillit Bang.

Hello.
I just have to insult that bloody Barry Scott.
He jumps onto shot and seems to have no acting ability possible - it also appears he has lost the ability to control the volume of his voice..

"HI! I'M BARRY SCOTT! AND THIS (Shitty bottle of Cillit Boom) IS CILLIT BANG!
"AND THIS (Poor, lonely defenceless woman) IS JANE!
HI JANE!"

(Low, squeeky voice..) "Hi Barry..."

"GREAT. SO JANE. I'M GOING TO PUT THIS PENNY INTO AN AQUARIUM OF CILLIT BANG. WELL. HALF A PENNY. OTHERWIZE THE CILLIT BANG WILL BURST INTO FLAMES AND THIS MDF KITCHEN WOULD BE BURNT TO THE GROUND"

(Jane. Standing up to Barry)"YOU LOVE THAT DON'T YOU BARRY?!"

Also. Seen Jane's bath? It's bloody stinking. It's BLACK. Luckily creepy Barry has Cillit Bang.

BANG. AND YOUR HOUSE IS GONE.

Sorry. Pointless Rant Over.
Sam.
Eat Me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home