My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another short story - My Bus Journey...

Aloha...

Well, I just want to tell you about another event where I could have died.
And no. It ain't me crossing the road...

I was catching a bus, seeing as I can't drive, to a random location in Hawaii - Sorry Wales...
I got onto the bus, I noticed the driver looked abit like Jimmy Carr, and was very talkative, already I liked this bus driver, I thought he'd start playing 8 out of 10 cats with us.

Anyway, I began to notice at every red light he would start eating crisps, and drinking, even when the light was green he wouldn't noticed until he had put down his bag of crunchy crisps...

Also, whenever he drove past another bus, he would take both hands of the wheel and give a dramatic wave, almost crashing the bus.

It was a great ride anyway. I hope I travel on the death bus again...

Sam.
"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover"
-Down Under, Men At Work, Business as Usual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home