My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Monday, August 08, 2005

I Need A Job

Aloha,
I want a job. I need money and an ipod.

Everyone keeps suggesting I get a paper round. Bev says she hated the paper round, I am too lazy and well, I don't care.

My argument was "I don't want to bring people the bad news, you know they'll read the paper and go, "Oh no, something bad, Aaaaah! Kill the paperboy" and I don't want that."
The argument continued "...and well, I can't be bothered to get up off my arse"

Someone was saying, "But Sam, sometimes you could be the only person someone see's in their day... You could be the person who knocks on the door and talks to them, they will like that, you will get lots of tips..."
My argument back was "What do you mean people will like it?! Some grumpy old man down the road will be like "Where is my bloody paper?! Stop talking to that fraile old woman and get your arse down here!"

So. After these points. I decided against the paper round.

Edit: Would you like to make a donation? Please use the shiny new paypal button. It will be going to a shiny new ipod photo. Thank you.

Sam.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home