My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Phone Just Rung...

Aloha,
Jonny just called...

Sam: Hello?
Jonny: Sam, do you know how to cook?
Sam: Why, what are you doing?
Jonny: I have a recipe for lemonade and I have to make a syrup...
Sam: With what?
Jonny: Sugar and water...
Sam: How much?
Jonny: 2 cups of sugar and 4 cups of water, but that's an american measurement, so I measured it out, it's 11 tablespoons.
Sam: So, do you mix it?
Jonny: No, it's in the pan, but nothing is happening...
Sam: Jonny... Is the hob on?
Jonny: Yes
Sam: Are you sure?
Jonny: Yes
Sam: Have you stirred it?
Jonny: No, I'm on the phone...
Sam: Did you say 11 tablespoons?
Jonny: Yes
Sam: Are you sure it's not teaspoons Jonny?
Jonny: Yes I measure it.
Sam: I thought you had a cup measure.
Jonny: I do, but I measured it anyway.
Sam: Me and you are going to be the only people who will like this lemonade.
Jonny: Edd liked it.
Sam: Is he there?
Jonny: No.
Sam: Did he try your lemonade?
Jonny: No. It was packet lemonade...
Sam: Yes, but there is a difference between your lemonade and the normal lemonade.
Did you use level tablespoons.
Jonny: No, they were heaped. I smell burning.


Sam.
Keeping my eye out for the fire and street smelling of Lemonade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home