My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Jonny Will Return.

Aloha!
I haven't much to say... So I will just mention Jonny...
Today is the 12th, the day of Jonny's return.
I'll probably talk to him tomorrow, I'm abit confused as to when he is coming back...
Hmm, finally he can make me some toast or tortia thingies coated in proper butter.
He sodded off to America 3 weeks ago. He has been enjoying the crappy sun, the beach, the sea, and the whole America-ness that is America. Like fries with that?
Oh yes, and it's out of Wales.

I have only left Wales once, to somewhere and to Bristol Zoo, but I was too young to remember.
So, finally in September I will leave Wales, for a day, to go to France - spreading my blog as I go, maybe I will spray the bus with the address to my blog in flourescent blue paint. Sounds good. Hmm, must buy some cake while I'm there.

iPod News... I have £120, so I need £74 and all the money I am owed... Including the £11.05 Jonny owes me. He better come back from America, or I'll have nothing to do most of the time. And I need that money.

Another thing that I'm sort of looking forward to - and not at the same time - is going back to school, it means I can see Tom, Dan, Kitty, Bev and everyone who I don't see as often now we have left.
It's nice to think when I go back, I will have less subjects to hate, such as Welsh.
But I don't want the holidays to end, it means I will never have to get up early, or sit an exam every few days just to check my mind didn't fall out my ear while I was asleep...

I also thought, that shortlisting for BBC New Talent is still going on, I doubt I'll be shortlisted, but it was fun to make and an experiance.

Well, those are my recent thoughts...
I suppose.

OFF TO STARBUCKS THEN!

Sam.
At Starbucks.

Also Hello to new readers in Germany, Thailand, Singapore and the Netherlands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home