My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, July 01, 2005

The Sims2 yn Cymraeg?

Aloha.
A New Experiance for me, thanks to Bev.
In Welsh last week, as usual, we had to do a poster, boring.
Bev had her laptop, as she is doing her English "Presentation" on The Sims 2 and we had to install it. So I asked our Welsh Teacher can I use Bev's laptop, she said If it's ok with Bev, and it was.

So, out of her bag it came, we set it up, I loaded (shudder) Microsoft Publisher (Slightly off topic, how dare Bill Gates be at Live8) and started my poster, I whispered to Bev, shall I install Sims 2?
Yea! =P

So, I got the box out of my bag and placed the disk in the laptop's cd drive, it made a loud whirring noise, attracting everyone's attention, except the teacher's.
We put the taskbar on auto-hide and I worked on my poster while it installed, every now and again I would change the disk...

Once installed we ran the game, the teacher was metres away as I pulled the game up from the hidden taskbar, luckily repeated pressing of the Start Button Key hid the game from her evil eyes.

So. The Sims2 in Welsh. Something New...

Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home