My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Not Much New...

Aloha.
Not much news.
Saw War of the Worlds on Friday, possibly the best movie I have ever seen. Single handedly pushed me over the edge and makes we want to become a director.
Probably Steven Spielburg's (Apologize for crap spelling) scariest movie too, unless you are scared of ET?

Bought my new phone at last, Sagem MYX5-2, it is, sooo much better than my Nokia 3310.
Except I hate WAP. WAP is Evil. WAP, translated to "Money Drain" in Business Language.
WAP is on my menu (T-Zones) and it sort of calls me, "Sam, come have a look on WAP!"
also, on the home screen, it tricks me, I press the left button and it takes me to WAP.

I have spent £1.03 on WAP, doing nothing. =(
And now some money on some game, I don't need.
Ok, I'll click help...
Shit, that cost 15p.

Anyhoo. Doing English Presentation on Thursday - As you can see, I'm avoiding calling it an Oral Exam (What it actually is) as it sounds less important.
So, Presentation is on the BBC Movie I made.

I shall update you, as it happens.

Sam.
Sloganizer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home