My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Teen Spirit!

Aloha.
Just got back from Teen, I'm half deaf but still alive, even after my four trips to the mosh pit.
So I'm happy. 3 and a half hours of awesome music with the coolest people I know.

Awesome.

Sam.

Edit:
So, it's the day after and my ears are almost back to normal (It's almost 5:30).
Hello to everyone who was there, Rhi, Hayley, Bev, Anna, (Another Girl. Ssh) Danni, Tom, Bale(Only 5!), Jamie(I rescued your shoe), Dan, Holly, Sara and anyone else, so sorry if I forgot your name, just send me a death threat and I shall add.

Some tips. Do not try to mosh to songs people are trying to dance to, ie. I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Cheifs. Trust me, it's not really appreciated.

The mosh pit is awesome. Just try not to fall over and get sat on.
Thanks to the awesome cool people though:
*Falls over*
"Oh no, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
Shall I get you some tea?"
Well ok. But they are cool.

I miss the funky dancing and the people and the music... =( Must go again =D

Sam.
Current Mood: Reminising. Happyish =)
Listening To: I want you to want Me - Letters To Cleo (Reminds me of Funky Dancing with Hayley =D)
Message?: Errm. Not today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home