My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Aloha #146

Aloha.
For anyone who still reads this blog, welcome and thank you.

So, hmm. Recent crap. Umm.

*Finds little sheet, list thing*

Well, it's still half term, away from the skoole, the happy little community of hate, with no respect for anyone or anything, where even the loyalties between the strongest friendships and pushed and broken and it's been fun (Back to half term now.)

It's day 6 of my 14 days of freedom and I've been down to Mumbles for a few days. It was abit rainy, but Mumbles rocks in all weather. Except extremes, such as earthquakes and volcanoes, you see, that's when you need to leave Mumbles, as there is molten ash melting through the walls of your house. (Even my drama notes are getting scared by what I'm saying, they've just floated off my desk. Again)

So, during my excursion to Mumbles, I went to see the Ospreys!
Most would believe that I am very una-athletic, however I'm not. I like to run the 100m sprint, because it's interesting to see how far I lag behind Jonny. He smells. But I CAN actually do long jump (Wooo. Almost 4m! But that was a while ago. I'll have to find out.) So, I went to watch the Ospreys, with Mr Henson (The Orange Slug) and stuffs (I really don't do names.) with my couzin, aunt (Evil Scarletts Supporter =O) and grandparents (Also evil Scarletts supporters =O).

IT WAS AWESOME.

I will post some of the pics we took, just to prove I was there, because I CAN SEE YOUR EYES ROLLING. STOP! I WAS THERE!

And better yet. We Won XD
25-13.
So. There we go.

I'm surprised I'm still alive though. Most of my chants included:
"Kill the Turks"
"Die Turk"
"GET THE TURK"
"OSPREYS!"
And such.

So there we go. Moving on.

Just realized, I have some of my French CW on my tongue, for some reason I tried to eat it at my couzins house, I REALLY do not know why. But luckily, the massive smudge of ink is still legible. So much work to do. Fucking exams. My prep so far? Sod All. I'm so fucking screwed.

And why don't any of the pens in my couzins house work?!

Well. More to chat about for another time.

Sam.
Today's Mood: Falling to Pieces, for many reasons. Scary stabby\burny\twisty pain in stomach.
Listening To: Let It Bleed - The Used.
Message?: None today. But I must remember to talk more crap tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home