My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

GET BACK! *Squark!* *BANG!*

Aloha.
Well, I'm not trying to destroy anyone's hopes or dreams, but well, Bird Flu is spreading.
So, here is your official:

"Sam's Realm of Babbling Fatal Warning #2"

The birdflu pandemic is inevitable, mainly because some people are idiots, ie, they see the ill chicken spluttering blood and whatever and think "Oh no, I must go take it through some random towns and see if another chicken can make it better, on my way there I will let it spit and crap onto the roads, I will also try and give it CPR. Because I am a Chicken Saver."

And the politician's who pretend it isnt going to happen, while the news has set up the "Bird Flu Panic Studio" (The usual Studio with a bird poster on the wall).

"Oh. Do not worry, we have NOT ordered TAMIFLU. As WE are dominant, because we are fat politician's who spend taxes on holidays in the sun, we can spend more money on giant titanium boxes at the centre of the Earth. Oh no wait... We.. Err. Have some of those..."

So. You've had your warning.
My advice? If you happen to have a spare part for a XenonS8-X88-TimeSpaceDistorterEngine, then I can take you to my home planet...
Or, go to Hawaii.

Sam.
Today's Mood: Feeling Ok. Alive.
Listening To: Sod All.
Message?: WE'RE ALL SCREWED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home