My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Aloha, A New Post At Last!

Well Aloha,
I haven't posted on here for quite a while. Hmmm. So what have I been up to?
SOD ALL. Some stuff did happen, however it being so long ago. It's forgotten.

Apart from the past few days - I am finally on half term, filming my movie for the BBC.
The filming has gone fine, the studio has been built and painted, however, there are some issues with chroma keying the green to whatever else.
I am left now with some crappy shadow and fuzzy, flashy pieces of paper and the studio itself is started to look a little less "painted in".

Anyway, this could take a while...

Sam.
Magic Marker Pens.

Breaking News...
Evil Kitty Returns to My Magical Room of Doom and Gloom.
I learn to rhyme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home