My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Just realized how close doom is.

From the same people who brought pavements made of tarmac instead of pillows...
We give you...S.A.T.s
Which are pointless, its just grumpy old adults making life harder for us, wonderful children, who should be outside, living life, seeing the world, instead of being stuck inside daydreaming about Hawaii and IKEA in Welsh*. And yes, life is probably harder for adults, getting up earlier, working as a coparate slave for some arsehole boss who insesently demands coffee like he is some sort of scary caffeine addict, paying for homes, cars, children, water, electricity, shitty taxes and probably more crap. But, I like moaning. Im British. (2 good things the Brtish can do is queue and moan)
I hate skoole in the Summer, well, more so, as hayfever stops me going outside untill I get my pills from the doctor, which actually do sod all (but that aint the point) I mainly hate it because the sun actually shines, and makes the classroom really hot, and the window is about 2cm open and your sitting 10m away.
Yes, a nice cold breeze?**
No.
Heat frustration and urge to kick people.
Yes.
So anyway, back to shitty SATS, which are in May, and I really, should have started revising, but I just can't, I've also taken the decision not to revise for Welsh, RE and History, until the day, or day before, because, I aint taken the subject and they are abit shit.***
The hall we do the exams in are purposely kept at -30 degress so its nice and cold, with an evil essencce of failure.
Most papers I've seen are yellow, so, I just thought...is that supposed to cheer me up?
THE FUCKING PAPER IS YELLOW?!? ITS GOING TO TAKE ALOT MORE THAN FUCKING YELLOW TO MAKE ME THINK, O LOOK?! I'M IN MY SATS, IF I FAIL MY FUTURE CAREER COULD BE PACKING SHELVES IN TESCO, BUT I WONT WORRY. THE PAPER IS YELLOW!****

Hmm, anyway. I must edit some video for my movie.
(£ Raised So Far...£36.25)

Sam.
Burn Down The Skoole Association*****

*Your teacher will not appreciate you falling asleep in Welsh. Trust Me. I know.
**I like my new colours.
***Seriously.
****Not that there is anythying wrong with Yellow.
*****Look, I found the Bold Button! Hehe!******
******I love my new asterisk thingys.*******
*******Isnt this annoying?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home