My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, April 15, 2005

The Visit To The Skoole Nurse

Hmmm. Today, I went to see the nice skoole BITCH! Sorry, I mean nurse.
I haven't been feeling well for the past day...
Today, my headache got worse, so I thought, ok, better go get some paracetemol from the nurse.
So, off, out the formroom, down the corridor, and some stairs and stuff, after randomly walking around I ended up at the "Bitch's Shithole", sorry I have go to stop that, I ended up at the "Nurses Office", I knocked on the door and asked for some paracetemol, she told me to come in...
Now. I always thought of paracetemol as solid, pancake shaped, tablet form =P
So when the nurse reached for some horrible, grimy looking bottle full of scary, orange liquid. I got abit worried. Anyway. She poured some of the bright, happy looking liquid onto one of those medicine spoons and she shoved it in my mouth.
IT IS HORRIBLE. And you know what? She gave me another spoon of it. Daniel (who also came ((because we wanted some morphine as well))) actually wanted some, I repeatedly told him it was awful, but no, he didnt listen. Hehe.
When we were walking back I began to realize that the orange crap she gave me made me want to throw up. Thats great. A medicine that makes you throw up. Which, I guess in a way, makes you better.
But anyhoo - Some advice. - Scary orange liquid on medicine spoon. = RUN.
Whatever happened to the strawberry flavoured drugs...

Sam.
Self Confessed Liquid Paracetemol Addict
Member of LPA (Liquid Paracetemol Anonymous)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home