My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Time, for a new post!

Well Hullo Again...
I thought, hmmm, I haven't posted for like a day or two or whatever...
So, I am looking forward to Lille, =P, Sadly, Bev and Dan aint coming. So, I need to find someone to embarass in Frenchland public, I mean, someone to hang around with...
Just like to say, "Steph! Your A Great Woman!" and to tell you about my wonderful chocolate cake =P, its very yummy.
When we were making\cooking whatever you want to call it, I thought Bev was going to cry with joy, she was standing there, jumping up and down, repeatedly shouting "Choccy Cake!".
Around an hour of random cooking and 10minutes of cake decorating later, Bev was dancing around saying "I'm so proud of my Baby, (as in the cake, obviouslly) my baby chocolate cake" (with around 100 m&m'z).
And mine was yummy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home