My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Im Actually Doing Some Revision.

Aloha Class.
Today on the Bored Chnanel, we are revising Key Stage 3 Mathematics.
Today's topic, is Quadratic Sequences and finding the n'th term for changing differences in a number pattern.
Now, who remembers the formulae?
Yes Bob, thats right, its
"a + (n-1)d + 1/2(n-1)(n-2)C"
Find the n'th term for this sequence: 2>4>7>11
Yes, its 1/2n squared + 1/2n + 1
Well Done.

Sam.
The Only One Still Working This Out.
Seriously, I will fail Maths. HAHA

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 25, 2005 5:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sam boyo!
    there there do not worry if i managed 2 pass sats u will 2 :)
    I am yet again ill sam :( ur presence is somewhere in my house my nose is bright red and i have a cold sol (sob out loud)
    nyway c ya on the weekend or talk 2 u on msn lk!
    Grace x

     
  • At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:47:00 pm, Blogger DairyMilkDevil said…

    awwww, you going to go search for my "presence?" lol
    hope you get better soon, enjoy your GCSE's, lol =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home