My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Arrrrg. Crappy Daylight Saving Time. (With Added Quotes)

Here are some quotes from Bev from the past few days. AKA Yesterday.
"girls are weird and guys are weirder"
"i have sand in my trainer (*cough* QUOTE *cough*)"
"cheer up waves are back!"
"my feet ache(frm all the walking), my foot hurts(frm wen i fell on escalator, my knee hurts from all the walking and wen i fell, my fingers hurt from all the typing and my bummmmmm is nummmm teeheeehee...."
"ooh and i think the clocks go 4ward 2day...=( one less hr in bed..fucking clocks... "

Yes. There was me thinking I had got up nice and early an 9. But no! Its 10. Now I must go and set every bloody clock in my room (thats about 5 or 6 including my watch...)

ONE HOUR OF PRETTY SLEEP. STOLEN.

Some more babble later.
Sam.

BBC2 - Programme about IKEA @ 10:30 on Easter Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home