My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Cat is an evil secret agent type cat.

My evil cat, Buffy, is an evil secret agent cat. Trained by the Cat Mafia or Axis of Evil, or something like that.
My cat cannot be normal. She cannot use the cat flap. NO. She must use my bedroom window.
I walk up here with my hot choccy and find her attempting to infiltrate my pretty new bedroom.
She sees me and jumps down. I look out onto the balcony (thats how she gets near the window) and she is gone, I notice the bathroom window is also open, so I run to the bathroom and evil kitty has gained access to my home.

What is she going to do? What is Operation Catnip?
She looks like she wants to sleep somewhere, she's giving me the why don't you buy me a comfy sofa or something, you tight git!?
Maybe I will. If it stops you jumping through my window, which I don't actually mind.

Anyhoo. My cat is sleeping somewhere.
And I just realized why she doesn't bother with the cat flap. Beacause we dont have one.

Sam.

Update: I noticed there is a hole in the back door, with a pet flap in it.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home