My Realm of Babbling

Aloha and Hello and Welcome to My Realm of Babbling.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Aloha, and welcome.

Welcome to my realm of evil babbling.
It's too late to escape.

I had this sudden urge to start writing this blog, after my friend kept telling me I should write a book, but seeing as I lack the capability of writing in sentences and the fact all the publishing companies are evil and want blood, I decided to write a blog instead.

If you don't like my constant babble. Go Away.

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 18, 2005 7:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wel helo there my insane cousin! Who i name sam boyo! sam is cool all he eats is jam sandwiches and chocolate and is always hyper! (acts like hes been on the drink ) :P
    wel sam good work on the website congrats
    Tara for now
    Grace
    x

     
  • At Friday, March 18, 2005 7:15:00 pm, Blogger DairyMilkDevil said…

    As you can see, my couzin grace also has access to the internet, Well done Grace.
    *Claps*
    Yes, I do eat many jam sandwich, as they are nice, same for chcolate.
    And, i am known for acting drunk.
    Yes, my website is awesome.

    Thanks Grace :-P
    Sam\DairyMilkDevil

     
  • At Friday, March 18, 2005 9:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sam it is also another of ure couzins AL!! wooowooo im here 2 clarify that yes sam dus eay LOTS of jam sandwiches nd chocolate nd not much else!
    Weldun
    Alice :P:P

     
  • At Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:04:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wanna join in!!!!!!
    yeh sam, too many jammy sandwiches!!! and GET OFF THE DRINK!!!! teheehee, guess who??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home